Sunday 31 March 2013

Patch and Gulls

Down the patch on brief almost drive through visits I have added a few birds, getting to 99 spiecies with some fly through Dunlin was nice, but not as good as seeing a Red-head Smew in the failing light last week. I wonder what my 100th will be (my guess would have to be Swallow).

Other birds of note since my last update, this Ad Sum Med Gull at Walcott, Plus lots of Gannets moving through and a Great Northern Diver on the sea.


Followed by the Ad Sum Med Gull at Waxham


The Glaucous Gull was there alsobut didn't want to be photo graphed.


 On a different day (Good Friday) at Waxham, many gulls to sift through.



 At Sea Palling, we saw 3 Glaucous Gull (all Juv) and a Caspian Gull (ad) but no others.

Glaucous A


 
Glaucous B
 

 
 

Glaucous C


and a video of Glaucous B

No comments:

Post a Comment