Thursday 13 January 2011

Catching Up and Patching Up

Been out here and there on the 3rd Jan I went out with James, Starting at Cantley we watched the Bean Geese but couldn't grasp the Lesser White-fronted Goose in amongst them.

We then headed to Lowestoft where the Iceland Gull showed well. We then went to Breydon and the Eels Foot Inn the later being the best stop. At the Pub we saw Red-crested Pochard, Siskin, Jay and many more.


Later stops at Barton Broad allowed us to see the Drk Smew and a fine Peregrine.


The 4th Jan I got to see some of the Solar Eclipse in a small gap in the clouds.



On the 9th Jan I went to Cley and re-located the American Wigeon for the few others that hadn't seen it that morning. I then went to my new patch well actually two patches full areas of my new patches are on my website. Highlights here were Cetti's Warbler and Kingfisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment