Thursday 18 November 2010

Norfolk Return

After the Holiday I had two days out first was actually in Suffolk to show Claire a Red-Flanked Bluetail which we saw at Lowestoft, We then headed for Minsmere and saw the Great White Egret my 305th bird of the year.


Then on the Monday (25th October) I headed around Norfolk, Adam was to tired or under the thumb and James was in Wales so I was by myself.


First stop was Salthouse where after an hour or so Sea Watching a clocked up 2 Little Auk (306), 4-5 Pom's, 2 Razorbill, 6 Guillemot, some Kittiwake and more Gannets.

I then went to Cley and found the American Golden Plover tucked away amongst the other Plover, and then spent the next 45mins trying to direct other birders onto it.


After this I went to Welney and saw the Glossy Ibis (307).

No comments:

Post a Comment